____________________________________
Having to finally take a long run yesterday, I was inspired.
With consistency there comes contingency, and really I have to agree. As yesterday I ran without my contacts and specs, I was literally a blind person. But I kept my place, did not bother about my surroundings and I was still not panting after 30 mins. It is jsut another theory whereby, if a person maintains their consistency, and care less about their surrounding, they might actually do ten times better than what they assume their potentials are. Really, this was inspiring for me, especially in times like these.
Meeting up the Aus family yesterday at one of their house warming. It was really, memorable in a sweet way. Not much drunkards, but plenty of bonding sessions. I could not describe the exact moments but it was priceless.
Though memories and questions came from all directions, I know yesterday was a closed chapter for one.
There is always a thing about bonding which I can never describe. That short timing but of nonverbal acts, some of which are of course verbal. But that bonding was simply unexplainable.
Scenes are still in my mind. But things are better as cinemic memories.
At least I know for yesterday, It was a last cry for a chapter.
And another openings of other unclosed chapters.
"Without this family, esp a few of time, I do not think Melbourne is worth thinking about"